Jackie Ansara Landscape Planning & Planting offers design solutions for projects of any size. Our professional landscape design and project management services will help you create an outdoor environment that suits your space and your specific needs and goals.
The Landscape Design Process
The design process is a collaborative one between you and Jackie.
- Initial consultation to share ideas of your vision, detail your goals, preferences, and needs. As well as discuss budget and schedules.
- After preliminary information is gathered, a site analysis is conducted, and a base map is developed. Jackie will then begin to create your design to scale using a computer aided design (CAD) program.
- Once concepts, materials, and plant materials are refined, a final design and estimate for installation will be presented.
- Upon your approval, Jackie can then begin executing the installation of your new landscape.
For more details, or to set up a consultation, call 419.283.5062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with design in the subject line.
LANDSCAPE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The installation of your new landscape design is one of the most exciting steps in the process because you can see your vision becoming a reality.
During the landscape installation process, Jackie works as your project manager, soliciting bids, hiring contractors, sourcing materials, and ensuring that all aspects of the design are installed in accordance with your landscape plan. This management ensures the integrity of your design remains intact in the process of installation. She will keep the project on schedule and on budget.
For more information about our landscape project management services, call 419.283.5062 or email email@example.com with management in the subject line.
Beautiful landscapes require regular maintenance to keep them looking their best and promote healthy growth.
We provide professional landscape maintenance services to keep your space in top shape throughout the seasons. Our experience in horticultural practices and knowledge of plant material allows us to properly care for your landscape while honoring its design and function.
If your landscape needs the attention and the care of a professional, we can help restore its beauty and usefulness.
Contact us to discuss your landscape maintenance needs. Call 419.283.5062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with maintenance in the subject line.
VEGETABLE GARDEN PLANNING AND PLANTING
Jackie can help you design your family garden, and her assistance doesn’t stop there. She also offers help with planting, maintaining, and even harvesting your vegetables. She can teach you what you need to know to grow healthy, clean food for your family. For four years, she ran a successful organic CSA called Smith Road Farm where she grew a wide variety of vegetables and fruit for her shareholders.
There are many benefits of growing your own produce and herbs in a family garden.
- Grow your favorite vegetables, specialty or heirlooms.
- Take control of the quality and cleanliness of your food.
- Reconnect with your food and your family’s table.
- Discover how good fresh vegetables taste.
- Store and cook with your harvest.
No matter where you live and what your skill level is, you can grow at least some of your own food.
Are you looking for a guest lecturer or presenter to address your garden club, youth organization, class or community audience?
Jackie is available to give presentations on a variety of subjects, including:
- Landscape Design
- Professional Landscape Maintenance Practices
- Container Design
- Organic Vegetable Gardening
Previous speaking engagements include:
Toledo Zoo: Container Gardening – Make it Pop with Pots!
Fulton County Lunch & Learn: Personal Gardening
Toledo Botanical Garden Seed Swap 2016: All About Compost and Composting
2015 Ohio Master Gardener Volunteer State Conference – Garden Design – Elements of Art & Principles of Design
To book Jackie to speak at your event, call 419.283.5062 or email email@example.com with speaking in the subject line.